Have you realised how we (humans) love to take ourselves too seriously?
I am currently sitting in a bus, which is taking it’s cool time, and I saw a group of teens on their way to the beach.
I immediately became envious of them, and started thinking of the things I would do if I just had the time… and money… and less obligations. But like what really is important to me? And thus this list was born.
A List Of What Really Matters
– My Salvation
– My purpose(s)
– Cold 7Ups with lemon juice
– My father’s face when he sees me (or my mum or sis) after we’ve been separated for either 10 mins or a year
– Coldplay concerts
– The man I love
– My sister graduating with her first degree
– Making sure The Transporters are comfy in their old age
– My girl’s broken heart
– The loss of a first tooth
– Making bread
– Wind blowing through vehicle windows
– The smell of our family house
Now I am by no means saying that this is what is matters to ya’ll. This list is mine. A tangible reminder of the simple things that, at this moment in my life, matter.
Let’s nt get preoccupied with busyness, ourselves and our own dramas.
Don’t you dare close your eyes!